Obviously this update is very late, but I did want to share some of our favorite pictures of our vacation this year. We decided to fly to Florida to visit my Dad's side of the family, most of which had not seen Ryleigh yet. Since she is under 2, her plane ticket was free - pretty good incentive for us to fly! :) I was a nervous wreck about flying with her. I think I was more terrified of being the parent of "that child" on the plane that just screamed the whole time. Lucky for us, she did excellent on both plane rides down and back. If we didn't realize it before this trip, we certainly know now that we have one laid back easy baby. We were in FL in late July (very hot) and we hauled Ryleigh to Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and the beach! She did great, hardly any fussing and was just happy most of the time. We stayed with my grandparents who have two dobermans. Ryleigh loves animals, so this was great for her - she absolutely got ticked every time those dogs came near her! Overall we had lots of fun and can't wait to go back to visit. I've posted some of our favorite pictures below!

Ryleigh with Phoenix

Kyle and Ryleigh dressing up after the Mummy ride - and no, Ryleigh didn't ride :)

We had lots of fun dressing Ryleigh up and taking picture w/o purchasing the overpriced items at Universal Studios!

Family picture at the beach

Ryleigh wasn't sure about the ocean water at first - but it didn't take too long before she decided she really liked it.
Daddy and Ryleigh at SeaWorld
Ryleigh with my Uncle, Aunt, and Cousin at SeaWorld
Finally Ryleigh got to see Shamu up close - she was fascinated!
So, there is our trip in a few brief pictures - hope you all enjoyed them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment